- samshefferAsked on January 23, 2018 at 02:39 PM
CSS is not an option in form designer for me - how do I add CSS as an option
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on January 23, 2018 at 03:26 PM
This is because the form has been created under our new layout, what changes would you need to implement to your form?
- samshefferAnswered on January 23, 2018 at 03:37 PM
I want to use the Shrunk capability with some of my questions that are using the configurable list widget
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on January 23, 2018 at 03:43 PM
Thank you, I will pass your comments over to our second level, we will keep you updated via this thread.
- samshefferAnswered on January 23, 2018 at 03:48 PM
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on February 22, 2018 at 07:27 AM
We have escalated css request to our development team for a consideration but could you please tell us why you need CSS option for the JotForm Card? Which styles you want to change and how? We respect our users concerns and try to serve them in a better way. If you inform us as much information as you can, we will try to find a way to accomplish your needs.