- UniversalcompaniesAsked on January 26, 2018 at 11:13 AM
How can I get to the back end.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on January 26, 2018 at 12:48 PM
Are you referring to sorting the form submissions on the Submissions page? You can actually filter the submissions via the timeframe option. Here's how:
1. In My Forms page, select the form and then click the "Submissions" button.
2. In the Submissions page, click the "Settings/Options" icon and change the "Time Frame".
3. After filtering your submissions, you can now export it to an Excel, CSV or PDF file.
Also, the Grid Report has a "Sort Ascending" and "Sort Descending" function. Here's a screenshot:
Hope that helps. Thank you.