- gtiossoAsked on January 28, 2018 at 09:33 AM
I am not able to insert the cellphone captured by the iphone. I set it to receive mp4, but it still gives an error message. There is also a "kb" capability to receive the video, but I still can not. No Android works normally.
What is the solution?
Obs.: The attachment is a screen that you configurePage URL:
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on January 28, 2018 at 11:33 AM
Please add mov file extension in the list. Once added, you should be able to receive video files from iPhone devices.
If you have additional questions, please let us know.
- gtiossoAnswered on January 28, 2018 at 12:43 PMAlready added and the problem continues.
2018-01-28 14:33 GMT-02:00 JotForm :
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on January 28, 2018 at 01:31 PM
I just checked your form but I do not see the mov file extension added. Anyhow, I went ahead and modified your form adding the file extension for the two upload fields. Can you try again and let us know if the problem persists?
- gtiossoAnswered on January 28, 2018 at 05:43 PMDear Liyam,
I did the process and it worked.
2018-01-28 16:31 GMT-02:00 JotForm :