- vtiportalAsked on January 29, 2018 at 07:36 PM
See attached. On the selected widget, I have 104 items left. But on the widget settings, it shows 151. I only have 104 available. Why are these 2 numbers not synchronized?
I have updated the widget many times. And it's the same issue with all the other items.
How can I synchronized the live inventory with the inventory in the settings?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on January 29, 2018 at 10:54 PM
The quantity that shows in the "Available Quantity" setting, was the original amount, and the one that shows in the preview is the remaining amount. So, do you want to reset the count?
- vtiportalAnswered on January 29, 2018 at 11:01 PM
How do I reset the count?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on January 30, 2018 at 04:02 AM
Here is how you can change the counter:
Let us know if you have any further questions.
- vtiportalAnswered on January 30, 2018 at 01:05 PM
It did not work. I tried it many times, on each widget, and at different times. The quantity in the settings just did not match the quantity on the form.
For it to work, I had to clone each widget, enter the quantity, and update the emails for the form.
Let me know if you have a better solution.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on January 30, 2018 at 01:18 PM
I have forwarded this to our widgets team. You will be updated via this thread.