- RickpbAsked on January 30, 2018 at 11:42 AM
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on January 30, 2018 at 12:33 PM
We will be glad to help you with your concern. Please provide us the form that you are having issues with so we can check what may be causing the issue.
We will wait for your response.
- RickpbAnswered on January 30, 2018 at 09:43 PMHere is the form that I am having problems with: https://form.jotform.com/50348704737156
I think I have the settings right to have notifications sent to people who submit an application and an email sent to me. But I haven't received any since I updated the form; until tonight when I received one notification.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on January 31, 2018 at 05:36 AM
I checked your form, there are two Notifiers there:
But I didn't find any email failed or ended in the Bounce list:
And here is the log:
Is it possible that emails ended in the Junk/Spam folder by any chance?
- RickpbAnswered on January 31, 2018 at 10:43 AMHere is my other form: https://form.jotform.com/50349138309153
I regularly get notifications from membership applications submitted through this form. It appears to be working fine.
I checked my spam folder and found no notifications from the other. I checked my email back to when I last modified the form and there are no notifications from the form: https://form.jotform.com/50348704737156
Also, I noticed this when a club member told me that he had submitted his membership application and did not receive a response. To further confuse the issue. After I opened the form on the JotForm site, looked at it and then contacted you; a few hours later I did receive a notification of a membership renewal. So, maybe it is now working the way it should.
Thanks, Rick Bloom
- SabbirAnswered on January 31, 2018 at 11:59 AM
I have checked your email log and there are submission email sent from this form. Since you are saying you received notification of membership renewal, it should be fine now.
However, if this issue reoccurs again, please let us know.
- RickpbAnswered on January 31, 2018 at 04:43 PMThanks