- Joseph SimmonsAsked on January 30, 2018 at 04:36 PM
im trying to figure out why my account all of a sudden decide to get supended?
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on January 30, 2018 at 05:59 PM
I can see this is a duplicated post, you have been answered on this one: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1367373
I would also recommend you to update your profile email address with your corporate address, that will help to proof that your forms are not used for phishing purposes.
Please post any follow up reply on that thread so we can assist you better.
- IndiePlugMediaAnswered on January 31, 2018 at 11:43 AMcan you resotre my account or take that passcode field. do you guys have a
way for my clients to create passwords in jotform?
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on January 31, 2018 at 12:42 PM
Unfortunately, it's not allowed at all to ask for a password, no matter if you are asking to create or for an existing password, we understand you you may not be asking such information for phishing purposes, but we need to act according to our terms.
Also, on your form "Sign Up Subscription" you seem to be creating a subscription for your forms; however, you're currently using a free email provider address on your JotForm profile, may you please provide a corporate address so we can verify our business?
You may send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org from your corporate address including this thread id on the subject "1367378".
We will wait for your response.
- IndiePlugMediaAnswered on January 31, 2018 at 01:43 PMI currently dont have any business email but i think ima take my business
somewhere else thank you.