- AmerDamerAsked on January 30, 2018 at 07:54 PM
I added the Multiple Text Fields widget to my form. They will only need to enter a number, so I'd like to reduce the width of the text input fields. I assume I can do that with a CSS code, but am unsure of what code to use. OR is there a better widget to use?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on January 30, 2018 at 10:37 PM
I checked the widget in your form (http://www.jotform.us/form/80285439651159) and noticed that there already are CSS codes in it. I suppose this is already resolved. If in any case you need further assistance, please let us know.
- AmerDamerAnswered on January 31, 2018 at 03:55 PM
I was trying different things, but couldn't get it to work. So maybe you saw it when I was trialing it? I still want them smaller than they are. Thanks.
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on January 31, 2018 at 05:14 PM
Add the following CSS in your widget (and modify it how you like):
width: 50px !important;
It will look like this:
- AmerDamerAnswered on February 01, 2018 at 06:15 AM