- JayDeeyYooBeeAsked on February 01, 2018 at 02:07 PM
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on February 01, 2018 at 03:13 PM
Available only to Short Text Entry fields, you can validate your respondents' entry by choosing a validation format from the field's properties.
I hope this helps. If you have other questions, please feel free to contact us again anytime.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 01, 2018 at 04:24 PM
You may want to use the Input Masking feature to have the validation precision you need.
User guide: Getting Started with the Basics of Input Masking
Let us know if this feature will still not work for you.
- JayDeeyYooBeeAnswered on February 01, 2018 at 04:58 PM
Thanks. I just looked though and the Input Mask does not provide for this request. It appears to get a number to format as a currency, a much simpler operation than most which are available, you have to use some sort of payment widget. Is that correct?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 01, 2018 at 06:21 PM
Can you please check Masked Input widget here. I think it is what you were looking for.
It has multiple validation property options.
Let us know if this still will not do.