- TinkatWightmanAsked on February 05, 2018 at 09:49 AM
How do I change the username associated with an account?
- JotForm SupportVictoria_KAnswered on February 05, 2018 at 09:52 AM
We can change it per your request :)
Just provide us a new username.
- TinkatWightmanAnswered on February 05, 2018 at 09:56 AM
Could you change our account user name from "TinkatWightman" to "CampWightman" please?
- TinkatWightmanAnswered on February 05, 2018 at 10:17 AM
Did you see my reply? Are you able to help?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on February 05, 2018 at 11:15 AM
I checked your account and unfortunately if you would like to continue with the same subscription, we would not be able to change your username. The subscription you currently have is with our older payment processor and we cannot update usernames with that payment processor. We could cancel the subscription and allow you to create a new one, but you would then be subject to our new pricing.
- TinkatWightmanAnswered on February 05, 2018 at 11:29 AM
Please leave it as is.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on February 05, 2018 at 11:33 AM
Will do. With our new payment processor, it is as simply as just changing the username on our end. Unfortunately with your subscription, the username would not properly update.