- COMPARTITURAAsked on February 05, 2018 at 01:34 PM
Es decir, necesito que me aparezca en una casilla la fecha correspondiente a tres días posteriores a la de hoy
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on February 05, 2018 at 02:18 PM
To add a Date to your form, please follow this guide:
1. Open the form in the Form Builder.
2. Click the Add Forms Element and add the Date Picker field to your form.
3. Select the Date Picker field and open the Properties window.
4. Go to the Options tab and set the Default Date to Custom.
I hope this helps.
- COMPARTITURAAnswered on February 05, 2018 at 02:34 PM
Gracias, pero necesito que sea automático, muy amable
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on February 05, 2018 at 03:06 PM
To my understanding, you want to make it automatic and not be able to change the date.
If yes, you can enable the Read-Only feature of the Date Picker field. Here's a screenshot:
1. Open the Date Picker field Properties.
2. Go to the Advanced tab and enable the Read-Only feature.
If you're referring to a different issue, please let us know and provide more details so we can assist you properly. Thank you.