- ViditourAsked on February 06, 2018 at 06:33 PM
As far as I can see you can't use specific field names in the thank you e-mail if you use a Multi-Line Question.
* Multi-Line question with Dropdown and Name fields
* You can only select the complete Multi-Line field
Am I correct that this example isn't possible anymore:
Thank you for ordering (DropdownNumber} items!
But only this:
That would make Multi-Line fields almost useless for us.
- JotForm SupportJed_CAnswered on February 06, 2018 at 10:57 PM
Yes, it seems that it uses the same parameter for all. I'm not seeing any way to capture the parameters separately with Multi-Line question using the new Card layout.
Let me go ahead and submit a feature request to our L2 team about this.
- ViditourAnswered on February 07, 2018 at 05:29 AM
Excellent, hopefully it's fixed soon because we think it's an essential feature of a form.
- JotForm SupportAdrianAnswered on February 07, 2018 at 07:35 AM
Thank you for the suggestion. I agree that it is a good feature to have.
We will let you know when there is an update.
- JotForm DeveloperarifAnswered on February 28, 2018 at 03:08 AM
You should now be able to use individual fields of Multiline element as placeholder.
You will see the multiline fields as below in the Form Fields options.
(Question Name / Field Sublabel or Type)
If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate.