- bradhavenAsked on February 07, 2018 at 02:55 PM
Is there a way to choose a google sheet that already exists? not just creating a new sheet?
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on February 07, 2018 at 04:05 PM
Unfortunately not. It will remember the current sheet and update it.
Note that the slightest change to the sheet can break it.
If you re-integrate it will create a new sheet with all of your data.
- bradhavenAnswered on February 07, 2018 at 04:43 PMOk thanks
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on February 07, 2018 at 05:08 PM
Just as a pointer, we get allot of these problems with the Google Sheet integrations. They are an extension to our system and because of this break allot of the time.
As an alternative may I suggest you use an Excel report. Excel is built into our system, so it never breaks.
- bradhavenAnswered on February 07, 2018 at 05:43 PMthank you