- ABCASystemsAsked on February 08, 2018 at 08:06 AM
- JotForm SupportAdrianAnswered on February 08, 2018 at 08:10 AM
Can you please give us the form ID and the submission ID where the links are not opening?
The direct link to the PDF would help as well.
- ABCASystemsAnswered on February 12, 2018 at 07:43 AMHi,
The form below is our expenses submission form which generates 2 emails.
Email 1 (Receipt) is sent to the person doing the submission (and there are no links or attachments on that email).
Email 2 (FW) is sent to the person approving the expenses claim and it includes the attachment. The attachment needs to be a jpeg or a PDF.
* When it is a jpeg, the file is visible on the attachment and the link is on the attachment. When I click on the link I get a 404 error message.
* When it is a PDF, the link also leads to a 404 error message
Please can you help?
Unit 24 Mylord Crescent
Camperdown Ind Estate
Tyne & Wear
( 0191 268 0208 / 07824 707 569
- JotForm SupportAdrianAnswered on February 12, 2018 at 09:58 AM
Are you logged to JotForm on the computer where you are trying to view the files?
I see that you have checked the option to Require log-in to view uploaded files. This must be the reason why you are getting a 404. If you UNCHECK that option, the files should be available.
The option is available in your account settings or you can just click this link https://www.jotform.com/myaccount/settings.
Let us know if you need further help.
- ABCASystemsAnswered on February 12, 2018 at 11:43 AMHi. I’ve changed the settings but this doesn’t work either? Thanks
- JotForm SupportAdrianAnswered on February 12, 2018 at 12:34 PM
Please note that the form with the ID 80174730325350 belongs to the account with the username ABCAMANAGEMENT. So, you have to log in to that account and uncheck Require log-in to view uploaded files.
Let us know if the issue persists.