- JackieAsked on February 08, 2018 at 06:06 PM
Hi, I created a form yesterday, published it, made a change last night and now I can no longer log in - message says my login is suspended.
Applicants who log in to use the form get a message 'The form has been disabled'.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on February 08, 2018 at 08:56 PM
Sorry for the inconvenience.
You can now use your forms and account properly. Thank you.
- scripttoscreenAnswered on February 08, 2018 at 09:51 PM
- JackieAnswered on February 11, 2018 at 03:31 PM
I have been suspended again - or it is the original suspension that hasn't been reversed? When I was told all was ok I didn't do anything as I assumed the form I made public would be accessible but it is not working and I can't log in due to being suspended. Help appreciated.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on February 11, 2018 at 05:26 PM
Asking for login credentials such as usernames and/or passwords is not allowed:
If you want to have your account reactivated, we will need to delete that field from your form first.
- JackieAnswered on February 11, 2018 at 05:29 PM
OK, you can delete it. What a shame I wasn't told that by the previous support person!
After that will I regain access?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on February 11, 2018 at 05:35 PM
We apologize for the inconvenience. The field has been deleted from the form, and your account has been reactivated again.