- socialallyAsked on February 09, 2018 at 02:55 PM
How do you remove the additional white space below the form but above the Jotform branding? Below is a screenshot on the desktop, but it appears on mobile too.
- JotForm SupportRichie_PAnswered on February 09, 2018 at 03:39 PM
Kindly edit your IFrame code height to height:700px;
Let us know how it goes.
- socialallyAnswered on February 09, 2018 at 05:46 PM
Unfortunately, I still see white space even though I changed the height to 700. I tried a smaller size, that didn't work either.
Here's what my coding looks like...
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on February 09, 2018 at 08:44 PM
I checked your website and I did not see extra space. The website looks good on my end. I am using PC and I opened the website using Google Chrome.
Is the issue still persists? If yes, please provide the internet browser you're using so we can try to replicate the issue.
- socialallyAnswered on February 12, 2018 at 11:28 AM
I'm glad to see everything looks good on your end!
Unfortunately, on Google Chrome (desktop and mobile) and Safari (mobile) I can still see a white space. It's not that big of an issue, thank you for your help everyone!
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on February 12, 2018 at 12:32 PM
Please remove the form embed on your website and re-embed it again using this code:
Please give it a try and if the issue still persists, please contact us again.