- stoneoakspeechAsked on February 13, 2018 at 12:43 PM
I clicked on "download all uploads" and a message box appeared stating I would receive an email when the file was ready for download. I did not receive an email. I have made this request several times. Please advise me on how to download uploaded files in a file submission.
- JotForm SupportTREVONAnswered on February 13, 2018 at 01:30 PM
Would you kindly check on your Spam/Junk folder just incase email was sent and it went to you Junk/Spam folder?
Kindly do let us know if you still can not find the emails.
- stoneoakspeechAnswered on February 13, 2018 at 02:49 PM
I checked my spam/junk mail and there's nothing there either
- JotForm SupportTREVONAnswered on February 13, 2018 at 03:49 PM
I have tested your account and I noted that emails for "Download All Uploads" is not being sent to you. U have escalated the issue to our level 2 team for further analysis and resolution. We will update you on this thread once the issue is resolved.
In the meantime you can use the file Downloader App to download all you images. Kindly take note that you will need to install Ruby on the machine that will be used to download the images.
- JotForm DeveloperonurAnswered on February 14, 2018 at 02:11 AM
Sorry for the inconvenience. I've just tried first thing in the morning and able to receive email for the form id #80375507478162 . Could you please try again?
Waiting for your reply,