- colaunchedAsked on February 14, 2018 at 05:21 PM
I created a form and when I redirected it to my website (via thankyou page), I getWhoops, looks like something went wrong.
Looking at the console the server is sending a: Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 405 (Method Not Allowed)
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on February 14, 2018 at 07:29 PM
I cloned your form and I was able to replicate the issue. This is happening because the Send Post Data is set to "Yes". Please disable it, here's how:
1. In the Form Builder, click "Settings" and then go to "Form Settings". After that, click the "Show More Options" button.
2. Look for the "Send Post Data" option and change it to "No".
3. Click "Build" in the top menu and verify the issue.
Here's the result:
Hope that helps. Let us know if you have any questions. Thank you.