- eteventsgroupAsked on February 16, 2018 at 12:24 PM
I love the new form style you guys rolled out but I need to be able to disable the form title from displaying when I embed the form because it creates way to much space above the form. I used to be able to hide with css how can I remove now?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on February 16, 2018 at 01:39 PM
Generally, the card form will be displaying the message as a separate and welcome page on the form. I have checked your web page and see that message is displaying along with the Name field which seems to be a conflict. However, I have tried disabling Smart embed from the publish wizard of your JotForm and enabled it again which has fixed the issue on your web page. Please check the web page now and the message should be displaying as the welcome page. Let us know if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to help.
- eteventsgroupAnswered on February 16, 2018 at 02:11 PM
Unfortunately this isnt a fix for us. I just looked at what you did and it got rid of my first two form fields an added a welcome page placeholder. We do not want a welcome page as its confusing and makes no sense. We just need the titled removed from the way it is on our site now. Please let me know how to do this as I have about 15 forms I need to do this too. Thanks
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on February 16, 2018 at 04:40 PM
It seems to be not currently possible to remove the titles from the card forms.
Let me please escalate this issue to our developers.
We will get back to you once we have any updates on this.
- wordsburgAnswered on February 24, 2018 at 04:07 PM
Need to fix this.. The new form is of no help due to this. Same issue here. Want to remove the title and welcome placeholder .. its ruining the user experience.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on February 24, 2018 at 05:25 PM
A ticket has been already assigned to one of our developers. Unfortunately, we do not have any other updates as of this time.
We will let you know if we have any news.
- gordoncreativeAnswered on March 09, 2018 at 07:17 PM
I second that. Should be able to remove the superfluous and useless form title from displaying to the end user. Seems like a pretty glaring error.
- JotForm DeveloperbulentAnswered on March 12, 2018 at 08:30 AM
Now you can hide form title.
Here is how:
Go to "settings". Click "show more options"
Select "No" from "Show Form Title" dropdown.
If you have any questions please let us know.
- gordoncreativeAnswered on March 12, 2018 at 11:43 AMThank you