- andrewcoplonAsked on February 20, 2018 at 09:54 PM
It takes a very long to individually add the questions to be added in the calculation widget. is there a way to select all and have it only use the ones with calculation values? This would be a huge improvement.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on February 21, 2018 at 03:48 AM
I am not sure if I understood your question correctly. Like I mentioned on your other thread, you can paste the values to the Calculation Values field.
If I did not understand your question correctly, please explain in more details what exactly are you trying to achieve.
- andrewcoplonAnswered on February 22, 2018 at 05:44 AMWhen you add fields to be calculated, you have to individually select each
- JotForm SupportAdrianAnswered on February 22, 2018 at 08:53 AM
Do you mean when you add the fields to the widget?
You want to be able to add multiple fields at once, right?
Unfortunately, that is not possible.
All the fields that you want to be included in the calculation have to be selected one by one.
- andrewcoplonAnswered on February 22, 2018 at 09:43 PMThat is what I mean. Please suggest that to your developers! It would save
people like me a ton of time.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on February 23, 2018 at 02:52 AM
I will forward this to our backend team for a further review and possible implementation.
We cannot promise that it will be implemented, but we will inform you if/when this feature becomes available.
- andrewcoplonAnswered on February 23, 2018 at 08:43 AMThank you!