- webmasterasaaAsked on February 21, 2018 at 06:34 AM
When I go into settings > Thank you page and choose the "Redirect to external link" option and place a valid URL (confirmed) in the box and then go and test the form from my website, I get the 403 Forbidden message in the browser. This was working some time ago. Why is this error coming up?
See the website address below. This works when browsing directly, but not from the redirect.
- SabbirAnswered on February 21, 2018 at 09:08 AM
I have checked your form and I was able to reproduce the issue.
This is happening because "Send Post Data" is enabled. Please follow the guide below to disable it:
1. Go to "Settings" and make sure you are under the "Form Settings" tab. After that, click the "Show More Options" button.
2. Scroll down and look for the "Send Post Data" option. Change it to "No".
3. Save the changes and test it.
Hope this will help.
Let us know if you have any further query.