- chetnaAsked on February 22, 2018 at 08:35 PM
I would want an ID field to autopopulate as 'contact.lastname - contact.emailaddress' where lastname and emailaddress are two different fields of contact object.
Is that possible in jotform? If yes, how?
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Pass Field Value to Another Field?
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on February 22, 2018 at 10:07 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
If you use separate fields you can combine a value using a Calculation widget field.
If you are referring to something else, please provide us with more details.
- chetnaAnswered on February 22, 2018 at 11:43 PMThanks for sharing that, seems good.
Also, can we include related objects in jotform?
And conditional rules?
example- I would want a field to auto-populate as true only if other 2
fields meet a certain criteria.
And can we set file name dynamic for the file upload fields?
example- file name should be set as last name - dob.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on February 23, 2018 at 04:45 AM
Yes it is possible to achieve your requirement by taking advantage of our conditions feature. The same way my colleague displayed how to add formula in form calculation widget, you can add same formula in condition as well. You may like to take a look at the following guide which should help you: https://www.jotform.com/help/268-How-to-Insert-Text-or-Calculation-into-a-Field-Using-Conditional-Logic
Please note that it is currently not possible to rename the uploaded files.
- chetnaAnswered on March 10, 2018 at 03:43 AMHi Ashwin,
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on March 10, 2018 at 03:54 AM
We have received an empty post from you. If you have replied from your email, please click on the following URL to reply again: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1394282
We will wait for your response.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on March 10, 2018 at 04:29 AM
Unfortunately no. Please note that submission data is pushed to any integration only after the submit button of form is clicked and form is submitted successfully. It is not possible to send the submission data to SalesForce on click on next button.
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.