- shontajones6Asked on February 26, 2018 at 09:41 AM
How can I upload a form I have already created but want to change the jot form link is all I need to display a different link and where would I enter the email address so whenever someone fill out this form it will come to my email address, pleasePage URL:
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on February 26, 2018 at 12:23 PM
How can I upload a form I have already created but want to change the jotform link is all I need to display a different link?
Is this form belongs to your account? If yes, then you can clone it. Here's how: How-to-Clone-an-Existing-Form-from-Your-Account.
You may also clone the form via the URL, here's a guide: How-to-Clone-an-Existing-Form-from-a-URL.
After cloning the form, you can just edit it using the Form Builder. Please take note that the cloned form has a different link.
Where would I enter the email address so whenever someone fills out this form it will come to my email address
You can change or update the email recipient of the notification in the Emails settings. Here's how:
1. In the Form Builder, click the "Settings" in the top menu. Go to the "Emails" section. Select the Notification and then click the "Edit" button.
2. Go to the "Recipients" tab. Here you'll see the Recipient Emails where you can add or remove a recipient.
3. Click the "Save" button when you're done.
Hope that helps. If you have any questions, let us know. Thank you.