- s3bostonAsked on February 26, 2018 at 02:02 PM
I use my account for business and I noticed there is not a way to pass on a service fee to a customer.
Do any of the other payment methods allow you to pass on a service fee to the customer?
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on February 26, 2018 at 03:17 PM
While you're configuring your PayPal integration you are able to add tax or shipping cost to the total:
Here are some guides that will also help you:
However, this changes based on the payment type you have selected, if you're using the "custom amount" option you will not be able to set up an additional cost, you will need to perform calculations and add the additional cost, these guides will help you doing so:
I hope this helps.
- s3bostonAnswered on February 26, 2018 at 03:43 PMDoes adding tax just add on an additional fee?
- s3bostonAnswered on February 26, 2018 at 03:43 PMMy worry is that it would come up as tax and I wouldn't be able to access
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on February 26, 2018 at 05:08 PM
The tax works as a percentage of your total. You just supply the percentage.
The shipping cost is a fixed amount.
For both you can modify the labels. So instead of saying "tax" or "shipping" you can customize it as "service charge" or "service fee".