- TracieAsked on March 07, 2018 at 06:00 AM
I've just set up a jot forms account and started a form. But I've received a phishing warning in an email from you. This is from a "no reply" address, and ironically the email contains a form that doesn't work?!
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on March 07, 2018 at 09:53 AM
Apologies for the inconveniences this may have caused to you.
I have just checked your account and it seems to be currently active, you should be able to log in and create forms from now.
If you keep experiencing issues, please let us know.
- TracieAnswered on March 07, 2018 at 11:43 AMI still can’t get in, whether I use the email address or username. And it’s not sending me a reset password either.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on March 07, 2018 at 12:55 PM
It seems that you have two accounts, a guest_80652204239048 account and a Free flamingocontracting account. The forms you created are on your guest account. Considering that it is not possible to login to a guest account I moved your forms to your Free account.
I checked your IP address and I also found an account with username firsteventstaff.
I whitelisted your IP address. Please try again to log in to the account flamingocontracting. You can reset your password if you forgot it. Considering that thee are two accounts with the same email address use your username to reset the password.
Hope this helps to solve the issue.
- TracieAnswered on March 07, 2018 at 01:43 PMThanks for moving forms and whitelisting – it’s all working fine now 😊
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on March 07, 2018 at 01:46 PM
We are glad to hear that the issue is resolved.
Feel free to contact us if you ave any other issues or questions.