- GradosConicytAsked on March 09, 2018 at 10:37 AM
Is it possible to implement Chilean RUT Validator in a text field?
- JotForm SupportTREVONAnswered on March 09, 2018 at 11:23 AM
Would you kindly elaborate further on what you intend to achieve. From my understanding is you want to add the Chile Rut validator code to your Text field.
- GradosConicytAnswered on March 09, 2018 at 12:33 PM
Yes, you need to insert a validator of the data entry, in this case RUT. It's possible?
- JotForm SupportTREVONAnswered on March 09, 2018 at 12:48 PM
Here is how you can get full form source code. Open your form on the Form Builder:
1. Open "Setup & Share" tab on toolbar,
2. Click on "Embed Code"
3. Click on "Source" button and copy it to your web site.
Guide for Source code: https://www.jotform.com/help/104-How-to-get-the-Full-Source-Code-of-your-Form
Kindly do let us know if you need further assistance