How can i replace a published form on my Facebook?

  • Profile Image
    Asked on March 09, 2018 at 02:23 PM

    I published an existing form to our Facebook page but have not edited the form and want to replace the existing one.  How can I replace?

  • Profile Image
    Answered on March 09, 2018 at 02:41 PM

    First, log in to Facebook with an Administrator account for that page.
    Then, go to that page and click the tab where the form is.
    Click the button at the top left (gear button). It will show a list of all your forms.
    Click the desired form that you want to show.