- geminiatsiAsked on March 10, 2018 at 10:39 PM
Hi there. I accidentally deleted a form. I went to the trash and restored it, but now when I try to go to the form, it's saying "Form Not Found. This form has been deleted by the owner"
How do I make the form reappear?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportSeanAnswered on March 11, 2018 at 12:34 AM
I can see the working form here - https://www.jotform.com/90360937153
So what you can do is to create a clone of the same form from the given link
For this you need to follow the steps below
1. Click Create form button
2. From the dialogue box click CREATE A FORM button
3. In the next screen, in the bottom you can see an Import Form link. Click on the link
4. Select the first option "From a web page" -> which will display a box to enter the URL of the web page
5. Paste the link there
6. Click continue.
Hope this helps. Feel free to contact us in case you need any further help.