- firstname.lastname@example.orgAsked on March 12, 2018 at 01:18 PM
I recently added a simple change to one of the options on my form. It now no longer updates my Google Spreadsheet when the form is submitted. It still says my integration is up & running. Any suggestions?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 12, 2018 at 02:23 PM
Any modification to both form and spreadsheet file is not recommended once the integration is up and running. Doing so will create this kind of issue.
We can manually sync submissions to the sheet, just please share with us the form URL. However, this won't fix the problem. Once re-sync and still nothing, we recommend re-integrating the form with Google Spreadsheet. We will try to resync it. Please let us know the form.
- email@example.comAnswered on March 12, 2018 at 02:46 PM
Will it integrate with the exact same Google spreadsheet? I have other Google sheets pulling data from that sheet...
- JotForm SupportAdrianAnswered on March 12, 2018 at 03:50 PM
Reintegrating the form will create another Spreadsheet.
The old sheet would not be used anymore.
- firstname.lastname@example.orgAnswered on March 12, 2018 at 04:09 PM
Ok... That is not an option... I 100% need the old sheet integration to be linked to the Jotform.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 13, 2018 at 09:04 AM
As mentioned by my colleague, re-integrating Google Spreadsheet will give you a new sheet. If there's a reference on the current sheet, you will need to fetch the data from the new sheet. Are you doing ImportRange function?
There's no other way if re-syncing wont' work. What is the form? We will do it today. Please update us.
- email@example.comAnswered on March 13, 2018 at 09:43 AMThe form is "Salesperson Commission form"
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 13, 2018 at 10:53 AM
Syncing done. Please check and confirm.
- firstname.lastname@example.orgAnswered on March 13, 2018 at 11:43 AMIt works!!
Can you also resend the form "Receipt Submission Form"
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on March 13, 2018 at 01:11 PM
I have sent the missing submissions for that form as well.