- M732burkeAsked on March 13, 2018 at 08:12 AM
- M732burkeAnswered on March 13, 2018 at 08:15 AM
I have a folder entitled ECE (blue). I am ready to transfer the ownership of these forms to the collaborator and client for whom the were developed. She needs to be able to edit these, clone these, and otherwise use as though she created them. Her username is krbowling. We just purchased her a new JotForm account into which to put these forms. Please let me know how to proceed.
- JotForm DevelopergizemAnswered on March 13, 2018 at 11:13 AM
- You can set up a new sub-account from your account's users page.
- After the clicking to 'Create New User' button, you can give an access (full, read, write) to your sub-account. Also, you can select the forms which you want to show.
If you encounter any difficulties, you can follow this guide.
If you need any further help, do not hesitate to ask.