- Andy WallerAsked on March 13, 2018 at 12:03 PM
Hey guys, we have a form on our website for people to apply to work for my paving company. My login has been suspended for some reason, and I'm about to have a bunch of potential employees sign up. Can you help me get back in to my account / why was it suspended?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on March 13, 2018 at 01:34 PM
"Phishing. You agree that JotForm, Inc. may terminate your JotForm Service immediately if a form's purpose is found to be deceptively obtaining, for example: sensitive credit card information, social security numbers, user login credentials, or other sensitive personal information. All these activities are considered as Phishing and any account along with the violating forms will be suspended immediately."
Asking for social security numbers is not allowed. If you want to have the account reactivated, we need to delete that field first.
- AndyAnswered on March 13, 2018 at 04:03 PM
Oh gotcha, okay we don't have to have that form in our application. Can you delete it so we can get back in?
- Andy WallerAnswered on March 13, 2018 at 04:43 PMSounds great, go ahead and delete that field please.
*Search "SPS Pavement Maintenance" on Google and read our customer
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on March 13, 2018 at 05:26 PM
We have deleted that field, and reactivated your account. Your form is now available to be used.