- LRsweepstakeAsked on March 21, 2018 at 08:18 AM
Hello, I created a form yesterday and it has gone?
- JotForm SupportRichie_PAnswered on March 21, 2018 at 11:02 AM
I have checked your log history but it seems you have no record in creating a form with your account.
May we know if you are a sub-user ?
Can you still remember the FormID of the form you have created so that we can search for it?
- JotForm SupportRichie_PAnswered on March 21, 2018 at 02:01 PM
As I check the account owner of the form, it seems it was made under a guest account.
If you want, you can clone that form.
Complete guide -How-to-Clone-an-Existing-Form-from-a-URL
You can also request to move that form. You need to login to your guest account and request to move the form.
Here is a guide:-How-to-transfer-or-share-forms-and-data-with-another-account
Hope this information helps.
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
- LRsweepstakeAnswered on March 23, 2018 at 06:45 AM
Thanks for your response Richie,
How do I log into the guest account I created the form on? Doesnt seem I can.
Please can you transfer the form to my account as if I clone the form I won't have the submissions available in my account.
- JotForm SupportAdrianAnswered on March 23, 2018 at 09:47 AM
I have moved this form to your account (LRsweepstake). You should be able to edit the form and see the form submissions now.