- laurie RestieriAsked on March 21, 2018 at 03:49 PM
I have been using jotforms for my not for profit soccer club.
Each year I create a scholarship application using jot form.
I used the free version.
It says my account is suspended. Why is that? How do I get it un-suspended? I need to copy the old scholarship form and create the new one asap.
- JotForm SupportktyaguirreAnswered on March 21, 2018 at 04:35 PM
Upon review of your account it was found form:
http://www.jotform.us/form/60604362079151 is collecting SSN#.
We have noticed that you are using a signature on plain text fields, which would not allow for encryption of the information that is considered sensitive.
Please substitute it for this widgets:
2. Add a Signature widget where your users sign and agree to provide such sensitive information.
Please add the widgets first and then request the desired information in order for the system to recognize it is a valid collection.
Your account is active and your form available for you to work on it.
- rysawildcatsAnswered on March 21, 2018 at 04:43 PMI cannot log into the account to make these changes.
- rysawildcatsAnswered on March 21, 2018 at 04:43 PMI can log in but I want to say I don't understand the issue. I don't request a social security number.
- JotForm SupportktyaguirreAnswered on March 21, 2018 at 04:48 PM
The field was removed for your convenience and for the account not to be autosuspended.
If you cloned the form and the original contained the field then that is why it was on your form and you cannot recall needing the field, which is o.k.
Just have in mind that these requirements exist in case you might need in further forms to collect this type of information.