- kurlosAsked on March 22, 2018 at 03:26 PM
Hi. When I open up submissions, it shows that they are encrypted. But it doesn't prompt me to provide key, so I don't know how to unlock them.
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on March 22, 2018 at 04:46 PM
This could only mean that your key is already stored on your browser's local storage.
One good way to test this idea is to open Chrome Incognito (or Firefox Private Window) then log in to your JotForm account from there. Afterwards, attempt to view your encrypted submissions and the browser should prompt you to upload the key.
- kurlosAnswered on March 26, 2018 at 03:22 PM
If it is already stored, why is the data still encrypted?
- kurlosAnswered on March 26, 2018 at 03:26 PM
It does not work on incognito. It does not prompt me for key and the data remains encrypted?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 26, 2018 at 05:14 PM
Please ensure that Encrypt Form Data is still enabled on your form for the encryption wizard to appear when you open your form submissions page.
You can turn off Encrypt Form Data after if you don't want to continue using it.
- kurlosAnswered on March 26, 2018 at 07:54 PM
Hi. Yes, it's on. Key prompt is not happening.
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on March 27, 2018 at 01:28 AM
Apologies for any inconvenience. We will be glad to help you further and we would like to check the form you are having issues with. Can you please provide it to us and we will try if we can replicate the issue you are having on our end?
We will wait for your response.