- ABakkerAsked on March 23, 2018 at 02:52 PM
I'm not able to figure out how users can see all folders and sub-folders. Thanks for any help.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on March 23, 2018 at 03:35 PM
When you share your forms to sub-users, they see a folder with the name of the Account like this:
So you have to choose forms that you want to share with your sub-users. You can follow this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/232-How-to-Share-Forms-with-a-Sub-Account-User
Let us know if you have any further questions.
- ABakkerAnswered on March 23, 2018 at 03:39 PM
While that works for folders, it does not work for sub-folders.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on March 23, 2018 at 04:02 PM
I see what you meant, but I wasn't able to replicate that issue.
The subfolder should appear as a separate folder.
For example, I have folder "test" and subfolder "test1":
And this is how it will show in sub-user:
As separate folder.
Are you seeing it differently?
- ABakkerAnswered on March 23, 2018 at 04:07 PM
I see, you suggest that it will flatten the tree. I'll test that and I'll report back if I have any issues. I was expecting the same tree structure.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on March 23, 2018 at 04:29 PM
Correct, it will not be a tree view, but a list.
Let us know if you experience any issue with it.