- tturianoAsked on March 23, 2018 at 03:00 PM
Unfortunately, coupons that I had set up were deleted when I used this process :-(
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Pass a Calculation to a Payment Field
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on March 23, 2018 at 03:47 PM
Please try switching your payment type:
To what it was, Sell products or Sell subscriptions. Coupons should be there.
Let us know how it worked.
- tturianoAnswered on March 23, 2018 at 04:43 PMThanks. Got the coupons back. Phew.
How would I take the total number of participants a user selects in the "Select the number of participants in your group (14 years and older) registering for the Roundup today:” field and copy that to the quantity field in the payment area without losing my coupons?
- tturianoAnswered on March 23, 2018 at 04:43 PMActually, I didn’t do what you said to get back my coupons. The way you suggested below did not work. I had to go to revision history and restore it.
- JotForm SupportRichie_PAnswered on March 23, 2018 at 05:28 PM
Unfortunately, we cannot copy values to the Payment Integration quantity fields.
We can only copy values on normal texts and number fields.
Hope this information helps.
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.