- PSGMAsked on March 27, 2018 at 12:27 PM
I used to be able to do this
Profile 2 (20.5mm Wide x 19mm Tall)
and that would link to the image but now your image source shows up like
How am i to link those? i need to be able to see the picture in the ddslick dropdown.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on March 27, 2018 at 01:28 PM
Due to security concerns we no longer allow HTML in field options. We did previously allow for certain HTML to be included and functional in field options but the ability to do so has been removed. The HTML, as you have seen, will be stripped from any field options.
- PSGMAnswered on March 27, 2018 at 02:04 PM
Ok no problem but now how do i include images in my dropdowns like i did previously?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on March 27, 2018 at 02:17 PM
My apologies, I was thinking the regular drop down field. The DDslick widget should work as you described. The images appear to be working as well, with the exception of the first image which doesn't appear to be a valid URL:
- PSGMAnswered on March 27, 2018 at 02:28 PM
i tried to use that URL and it did not work. Can you take a look and ensure it is correct?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on March 27, 2018 at 02:29 PM
That URL is indeed incorrect. It does not lead to an available file. Check to ensure you are using the correct URL for that image.
- PSGMAnswered on March 27, 2018 at 02:34 PM
The link your site gives me is AF1A2.5aba70b5c70b96.57778852 how do i use that image that is in your system in the ddslick dropdown? I do not have an URL because your system did not give me one.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on March 27, 2018 at 02:41 PM
The image source would need to be copied when viewing the form. Upload the image to the form, open the form in a new tab, then right click on the image and choose "Copy image location". That will give the correct URL for the image.