- firstname.lastname@example.orgAsked on March 28, 2018 at 02:47 PM
Question: Is there a way to restrict the number of users who can make a selection from a Single Choice option? As an example: This form has a question for "Select a Session", but let's say each session is limited to 20 people. Would it be possible to make it so that once 20 people choose one of those specific options that there would be a way to restrict other users from selecting that option? Hope that makes sense.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on March 28, 2018 at 03:57 PM
This is possible, there are some widgets you can try for this purpose:
1) Gift Registry: https://widgets.jotform.com/widget/gift_registry
2) Quantity Gift Registry: https://widgets.jotform.com/widget/quantity_gift_registry
3) Inventory: https://widgets.jotform.com/widget/inventory
Let us know if you have more questions.