- Ashley McKnightAsked on March 28, 2018 at 07:38 PM
I recently made a mild modification to one of my forms. A short time later, it only loaded a "Form not found - this form has been disabled". I went into jotform and made sure the form status was on "enabled". Is there something else I need to do?
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on March 28, 2018 at 10:38 PM
The form belongs to the account username (McKCreative) and it is registered to the email address (HR@tanyrhealthcare.com).
We need to remove the guilty fields so we can re-activate your account. Let us know if that is okay with you.
We'll wait for your reply. Thank you.
- McKCreativeAnswered on March 29, 2018 at 04:43 PMHi there,
Yes… I went in and deleted it. Let me know if there’s anything else I need to do.
Ashley McKnight | Visual Designer
P: 469-955-1520 | McKnightCreative.com
- JotForm SupportJed_CAnswered on March 29, 2018 at 06:13 PM
Thanks for the response and verification. I have now re-activated the account.
If you want to use the SSN field, you need to comply with two things.
2. Add a Signature widget where your users sign and agree to provide such sensitive information.
Let us know if you need further assistance.