- umar1khanAsked on April 02, 2018 at 03:36 AM
I have this form https://form.jotform.com/71884702268
It's currently not working because my "form over quota".
I've deleted all the submissions a few weeks ago and it is still not working.
1. How do I get the form back working again?
2. How can I get notified, before you take the form down, that you will take the form down?
- JotForm SupportamyAnswered on April 02, 2018 at 04:42 AM
Your form can be displayed without any problem.
Also, your account's limits don't have any problem except the form count limit. This means you will not be able to create new forms unless you delete or archive the current forms.
On the other hand, we send notification emails to our users who have reached their limits. Here is one email log of yours:
- umar1khanAnswered on April 02, 2018 at 05:43 AMHi
While I can see the form is working, the form isn't working on my website.
It was working, then when I reached the quota, it stopped working. And it still doesn't work.
To see for yourself:
Go to http://ukislamicevents.net/
Then click "Submit Events"
- JotForm SupportamyAnswered on April 02, 2018 at 07:02 AM
Our apologies for any inconvenience.
I have cleared your form's cache. Would you please try refreshing your browser's cache and check it again?