- garyoAsked on April 06, 2018 at 10:42 AM
Do you have a eu data agreement.
- JotForm SupportTREVONAnswered on April 06, 2018 at 11:52 AM
As per my understanding Jotform is compliant with EU data protection. You can check the link given below for more information about EU data protection: https://www.jotform.com/eu-safe-forms/
On the issue of providing EU data agreement, the only agreement we sign not is BAA agreement. Kindly let us know if this would work for you.
Also Kindly note we are working on the GDPR compliance and we are committed to being fully GDPR compliant by the May 25, 2018, deadline.
- garyoAnswered on April 06, 2018 at 03:39 PM
I have transferred my forms to your EU servers. It was referring to the content in the link below
- JotForm SupportJed_CAnswered on April 06, 2018 at 04:29 PM
The link discusses about GDPR, like what my colleague mentioned, we are working on the compliance and we are committed to being fully GDPR compliant by the May 25, 2018 deadline.
We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
- JotForm SupporttinaAnswered on April 13, 2018 at 04:49 AM