- bradmulAsked on April 13, 2018 at 03:15 AM
I am looking to show a message after submitting the form and then auto redirects to the start again after 5 seconds, is this possible?
- JotForm SupportVanessa_TAnswered on April 13, 2018 at 07:38 AM
You can do that by setting up a custom thank you page.
1. Create an HTML file with the following contents
<meta http-equiv="refresh" content="5;url=http://form.jotform.me/81014447172349" />
You can change 5 to how many seconds you want
While http://form.jotform.me/81014447172349 would be the link to you form.
Your submission has been received!
You can change this one to any message or content you like.
**If you already have an existing custom thank you page, only add the meta tag to your HTML file.
2. Upload the HTML file to your hosting server (this is where your website resides).
2-a. Then, get the link of the HTML file you've just uploaded.
3. On your form builder page go to Settings > Thank You Page , select Redirect to external link, and enter the link of your HTML file from step 2-a.
Hope this helps.