- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 15, 2018 at 04:03 PM
There are four tabs in the file upload properties, which settings here is not changing or saving?
- DogsofBerkeleyAnswered on April 15, 2018 at 05:48 PM
Browse button > Properties > Multiple > Button Style
- DogsofBerkeleyAnswered on April 15, 2018 at 05:53 PM
also check Submit button > Properties > General > Button Style - The button remains grey and only changes color when the cursor hovers
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on April 16, 2018 at 01:35 AM
That is because you have a theme applied to your form.
In order to use those custom designs for upload and submit buttons you have to remove the theme:
And it will work then.
Let us know if you have any further questions.
- DogsofBerkeleyAnswered on April 16, 2018 at 11:44 AM
Sorry, but I have not applied a theme to this form. I used a Jot Form template and applied a color scheme but not a theme.
When I go to Form Designer > Themes and hover over each theme, my only choice is to 'Use Theme'. There's no 'Remove Theme' option, and there's no 'Default Theme' listed as shown in the demo you sent.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 16, 2018 at 01:13 PM
I was able to change the color of the Canine History & Behavior Questionaire. Although it looks like not taking effect in the form builder, the preview looks fine.
The Responsive Layout - General Inquiry Contact Form has a theme applied. I removed the theme and applied the same color of the Canine form. You need to select Free themes, then you should be able to see the default after: