- AgilityAssoc.CanadaAsked on April 16, 2018 at 11:39 AM
I was curious if it is possible to add a sound beep when an error message appears or field must be field etc. ?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on April 16, 2018 at 01:02 PM
In theory it is possible with something like what is described in the following guide:
- AgilityAssoc.CanadaAnswered on April 16, 2018 at 01:43 PM
<source src="horse.ogg" type="audio/ogg">
<source src="horse.mp3" type="audio/mpeg">
Your browser does not support the audio element.
I would use my own sound.mp3 file.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on April 16, 2018 at 02:54 PM
The files could be referenced but there would be no way to tell the form to play the sound when an error is triggered. That would require the rest of the scripts in that guide, which could not be added directly to the form.
- AgilityAssoc.CanadaAnswered on April 16, 2018 at 03:59 PM
OK... Well I think that would be a great addon or feature request along with button clicks.
I may try and do this on one of our servers.
many thanks for the feed back.