We need to change the way we pay our bill.

  • Profile Image
    Asked on June 26, 2019 at 04:22 PM


    I have been trying to get ahold of someone about our account. We have recently changed our account from a credit card to a debit card and are trying to see if we can send you a pre authorized debit form or payment by etransfer. 

    Could someone please advise right away so we don't interrupt service?

    Thank you

    Rosanne Cole

    Adoption Coordinator

  • Profile Image
    Answered on June 26, 2019 at 06:09 PM

    Thank you for contacting us, your account username "luckypawsdr" is currently past due, if you would like to pay through another method different than PayPal, or Credit/Debit card, please note that it can take up to a month since a manual process is involved:

    Please check this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/352-How-to-Upgrade-and-Pay-by-Check-Purchase-Order-Wire-Transfer

    So, I would recommend you to update the credit card on file: https://www.jotform.com/help/330-How-to-change-my-Payment-Method, to upgrade one month more via this method while the payment via PO, CHECK, or Wire transfer is being processed.

    Let us know if you have more questions, we will be glad to assist you.

  • Profile Image
    Answered on June 26, 2019 at 07:43 PM
    Are we able to us a prepaid credit card?
  • Profile Image
    Answered on June 27, 2019 at 01:21 AM

    If the prepaid credit card works similarly to a regular credit card when it comes to making payments, then you would be able to use that. Also, our Credit/Debit Card payment method accepts Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Maestro, and other credit or debit card types.

    Feel free to contact us again anytime if you have other questions or concerns.