How do I change the jotform on my website to an amended jotform?

  • Profile Image
    Asked on February 02, 2021 at 04:45 AM

    I have cloned and amended a jotform admissions form but do not know what the next step is to change it for the one on my website.

    Is there a number I can call to speak to someone or can you email me instructions to ?

  • Profile Image
    Answered on February 02, 2021 at 06:08 AM

    Unfortunately we do not have phone support. Do you want to add form in your website? You do not have to make any changes in your form. You just need to grab your form's desired embed code and add it in your web page. Please take a look at the following guide on how to embed form in your web page:

    Hope this helps.

    Do get back to us if you have any questions.