- alliphilAsked on March 05, 2014 at 03:43 PM
For whateve reason, when I use Google Chrome, I'm unable to edit my forms but I can in FireFox. In Chrome, I dont' see the option to move fields around or delete fields. Any idea why this may be happening?
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on March 05, 2014 at 05:04 PM
- visioninAnswered on March 13, 2014 at 12:20 PM
Same issue here.
Chrome Version 33.0.1750.146 m
- EliezerNAnswered on March 13, 2014 at 02:48 PM
This might be an issue from your side only as I am using the same version of Chrome and the form builder is working with no issues.
Please try clearing your chrome cache and cookies as suggested by my colleague, that may help.
If that does not work, kindly open your own thread so that we can give you the proper assistance to your issue in particular. Please open a new thread here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/answer.php
- alliphilAnswered on June 25, 2014 at 03:42 PM
This remains an issue for me. I've repeatedly cleared my cache and cookies and I'm using Chrome version Version 35.0.1916.153 m.
Meanwhile, I've reluctantly resorted to using Firefox to edit my forms but would much rather use Chrome. Please advise.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on June 25, 2014 at 05:03 PM
Unfortunately, we are not able to reproduce the same problem on our end. I have been using the same browser
Can you please provide us also a screenshot on how it look on your end? It should help figure out more what could be the caused of issue.
Follow the instruction here on how to include screenshots in your message.
- alliphilAnswered on June 25, 2014 at 07:35 PM
I just tried to add this but not sure if it went through. Here's a 2 minute video detailing the issue:
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on June 25, 2014 at 08:57 PM
That is very strange, have you tried uninstalling Google Chrome and installing it back again?