- clicphotoAsked on March 05, 2014 at 03:56 PM
I'm wondering why there are only two types of paypal options. We are a non profit organization and are happy to use jotform but we are not allowed to get a business or pro paypal account as we need to keep our costs down.
I'm pretty certain that there are a lot more non profits that would want to use your form and this would only add to the number of customers you could attract.
Thank you for your time.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on March 05, 2014 at 05:37 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
You can use the non-pro option which can be used with personal paypal accounts that only requires your paypal email address to submit payments.
This option does not require you to have a profesional account.
Does this help? Let us know.
- clicphotoAnswered on March 05, 2014 at 05:45 PMHi Titus, when you click on the paypal nonpro option it says you must have a business or premier account ie those charge 2.9 % vs a nonprofit account which charges 1.9%.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on March 05, 2014 at 06:06 PM
Yes, it will work for a non-profit account as well.It will not discriminate.
The advisory on the integration is because most uses are meant for selling products at a certain volume.
However, the percentage charges are calculated within paypal, the form just makes it easy to collect payments for your non-profit account - all you need is your email address attached to your account to deliver the payments.
Let us know if you need assistance.
- clicphotoAnswered on March 05, 2014 at 07:03 PMThank you very much Titus, this is important information.