- RainbowChoraleAsked on March 07, 2014 at 08:48 AM
We are looking into a data management / group management for our community choir. I have been using jotforms for a number of months and am very happy. Plus you keep improving the service.
Is there a wayto integrate the forms into a custom-made database system (like MySQL)? We have hired a group of students to develop the database, but I would still like to use jotforms.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on March 07, 2014 at 10:04 AM
Yes, it is possible to send submission records to MySQL database. There are actually multiple options to achieve your requirement:
1. Zapier Integration: You can take advantage of our recently released Zapier integration. Take a look at here: http://apps.jotform.com/app/zapier_integration
You may also like to check this which should help you: https://zapier.com/zapbook/jotform/mysql/4061/add-jotform-submissions-to-mysql
2. You can directly download the sql file of your submissions and import them in your MySQL database: Check this app: http://apps.jotform.com/app/mysql_export
3. You can write your own custom code to save submission records in your MySQL database. Please check this related thread: http://www.jotform.com/help/126-Form-to-MySQL
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.