- pauljcAsked on March 08, 2014 at 11:08 AM
I find this an excellent service, and would possibly switch to a paid account, but after i set up some documents and used one several times, I found that I am unable to access them, and when I click on the link I see form disabled. However in the settings they are not disabled. After I changed my password to get better access to the settings, I see the latest version of the forms and the submissions of the forms are gone completely. Too bad because that's lost information. I saw on some of the user forums and answer saying that forms were disabled because they included a password field which could be used for phishing or other inappropriate hacker pursposes. My forms held no such fields.
Thanks for your help,
P.S the pages and sumbissions are gone. One link continues to work the but the form is not listed on the my forms page. http://form.jotform.us/form/40651801944150?
- pinoytechAnswered on March 08, 2014 at 12:27 PM
Upon checking, I found out that this form was created under guest account which is the reason why you can't access it.
Kindly re-login to your JotForm account now to see the form. I've already transferred it for you.
If you need further assistance, please let us know.
- pauljcAnswered on March 09, 2014 at 08:30 AMThank you so much for your help. There was a far more detailed form which
I created and had a submission for. If not possible to find I can
recreate it and i really appreciate your help and this service.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 09, 2014 at 09:22 AM
If you are still looking for another form, you have to provide us a URL or form ID at least for us to be able to search for the form.
If it had been lost already, perhaps just creating the new form should already be OK.
- pauljcAnswered on March 09, 2014 at 09:40 AMThanks for trying http://www.jotform.com/table/40628768002050
- pinoytechAnswered on March 09, 2014 at 09:50 AM
This form is created under guest account upon checking and its in your account now. I've already trasnferred it for you.
Kindly re-login to your account to see the form.