- AlpineInternationalAsked on March 09, 2014 at 10:53 PM
Is it possible to place a specific country at the top of the "Country" pull down or to only give two choices, "Japan" or "Other (type in)"? Trying to eliminate a lengthy scroll down for our participants. Thanks!
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on March 10, 2014 at 03:43 AM
Though it is not possible to move any country to the top of the list, but you can show any country as selected default in the address field. Here are the steps to achieve your requirement:
1. Load yoru form in editor.
2. Select the address field of your form.
3. Click on the "Country" property dropdown from the toolbar.
4. Select any country and click save.
5. When your from is loaded (or in the form builder itself), you will see that country is selected by default. Please check the screenshot below:
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.