What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Is it possible to place a specific country at the top of the "Country" pull down?Asked by AlpineInternational on March 09, 2014 at 10:53 PM
Is it possible to place a specific country at the top of the "Country" pull down or to only give two choices, "Japan" or "Other (type in)"? Trying to eliminate a lengthy scroll down for our participants. Thanks!
Though it is not possible to move any country to the top of the list, but you can show any country as selected default in the address field. Here are the steps to achieve your requirement:
1. Load yoru form in editor.
2. Select the address field of your form.
3. Click on the "Country" property dropdown from the toolbar.
4. Select any country and click save.
5. When your from is loaded (or in the form builder itself), you will see that country is selected by default. Please check the screenshot below:
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.